Prolonged working on a computer or a Laptop is the main reason why most of the people suffer from back-related problems these days at one or the other point of their lifetime. If you are one of those who was searching for the same then your search is over now!!!
We are here with the 10 ways to stop work-related back pain without compromising on the quality of your work and the productivity at work. So let's explore them:
1. Use a Laptop stand
A good Laptop stand protects your body from fatigue. It gives your eyes, neck, back, hands, feet, and other body parts right posture. If you are working on Laptops for long hours, then buying a Laptop stand from one of the reputed laptop stand makers will do your job. If you are not yet using a laptop stand, consider buying Dr.Mount laptop stand. You can purchase it from here.
2. Always keep your neck in the right position.
Do not strain your neck so much. Most of the people bring their neck and the eyes closer to the screen while at work. This is the main reason they have to face the neck and eye-related problems. Develop a habit of positioning your neck straight and eyes at some distance. This would help you to work better without staining your neck and eyes.
3. Place your mouse closer, if you are using it
Positioning your mouse close to your system and within your reach would save you from hand and back pain. Place your mouse closer so that you can sit comfortably without disturbing your back
4. Do not settle on an uncomfortable chair
The golden rule to saying Good Bye to the back pain at work is to have a comfortable seating space. Make sure, your chair is comfortable enough to protect your back from any kind of pain. Your work chair should be well-cushioned and it should add extra comfort at work.
5. Take regular brakes
If your work asks you to sit for long hours then work seriously but do not compromise with your health. Take some breaks in the middle of the work and give some rest to your back as well.
6. Shoulder stretching Should stretching is one of the best exercises that you can do to rest your back at work. By rolling your shoulders up and down, you can relax your neck and create a perfect balance between the neck and the back.
7. Do not cross your legs at work Most people cross their legs and feel comfortable. But actually, this position creates an imbalance between the upper and the lower portion of their body. Crossing legs make upper area including back stiff so you are likely to get back pain.
8. Do not use unorganized work space. If you really want to say “Good Bye” to back pain then builds your workplace according to your body needs and requirements. Use some powerful ergonomic tools like a Laptop stand, ergonomic chair.